- Talk to cashiers.
- Open doors.
- Hold doors.
- Let people merge.
- Drive on the left, pass on the right (or if you’re in the US swap those).
- Let people pass.
- Clean your table.
- Throw your trash in the bin.
- Say please and thank you. (waiters, cashiers, etc.)
- Don’t take extra napkins.
- Be nice to service workers.
- Patronize the independents (restaurants, markets, service, etc.).
Life is tough enough right now. Do the little things that make others’ days a little easier or more enjoyable.
Surprise people with the little things…
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.