The basics of me are:
- Managing Partner of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) firm called Customer Systems.
- Have a wonderful wife, 3 awesome kids #theweelees and a German Shepherd everybody seems to love. :)
- Arizona native with a ton of family out here.
- Newly interested in triathlons & all stuff involved there. Making good progress with the swimming, slower progress with running & just tooling along on the bike.
- Also obsessed with SUP (stand up paddling). I’ve been an ocean freak forever. Paddled outrigger canoe when I lived in Hawaii and many of my favorite memories are in the canoe. Now finding ways to get back on the water through SUP. Talking about it at AZ SUP. Did a presentation on it at Ignite Phoenix 11.
- Obsessed with great food. Did a presentation at Ignite Phoenix 5 on it and compiled a bunch of resources and my favorite spots at phxnom.com. Now organizing the first incarnation of Ignite Food, a food flavored version of Ignite Phoenix.
- Haven’t really cooked since I was single but, to my wife’s delight, I’ve actually started to try to learn to make decent sushi – something I am a huge, huge fan of.
- I think Bikram yoga is the secret – need to get back to it. I’ve never felt better than when I was doing it religiously.
- Volleyball freak. While I played indoor in school & after, went completely beach when I lived in Huntington Beach, CA. I’m out of shape & had a couple knee surgeries so my game isn’t what it once was but I still play with the wife & friends – trying to get back.
- Huge Suns fan, huge Cardinals fan.
I often talk about food and my kids with some SUP and triathlon/running thrown in and lately too little Suns and Cardinals (though I have hope).
I’m always looking to connect with folks who are looking to connect. If you’re from #phx or you are just looking to connect, hit me up.