The basics of me are:
- Owner of a digital marketing agency called PurpleCRM, focusing on integrated web/social/CRM/marketing automation to drive business (morphed from long time Customer Relationship Management firm called Customer Systems).
- Have a wonderful wife, 3 awesome kids #theweelees and 2 German Shepherds everybody seems to love. :)
- Former Phoenician (Arizona) new to Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.
- Big focus on longevity & #healthspan. Always paying attention to Peter Attia, MD, #kneesovertoesguy among others.
- Newb rock climber. Mostly indoor kind…
- Obsessed with great food and drink though that’s morphed a bit due to healthspan focus. Grew up as a restaurant kid in my dad’s epic place, The Glass Door. Did a presentation at Ignite Phoenix 5 on it & compiled a bunch of resources and my favorite spots at phxnom.com. Organized Ignite Food, a food flavored version of Ignite Phoenix. Also presented at Ignite Phoenix 19 about making epic craft cocktails at home.
- Also big fan of SUP (stand up paddling). I’ve been an ocean freak forever. Paddled outrigger canoe when I lived in Hawaii and many of my favorite memories are in the canoe. Started SUP with family in Arizona. Talked about it at AZ SUP. Did a presentation on it at Ignite Phoenix 11. Now paddle with family up at Low Head, Tasmania.
- Volleyball fan. Played indoor in school & after, went completely beach when I lived in Huntington Beach, CA. Had a couple knee surgeries and still trying to get them back to playing shape.
- Huge Suns fan, huge Cardinals fan.
- #abundancementality #enough #healthspan
I also have a passion for new media and the #phx community. I organized Twestival Phoenix (@TwestivalPhx), Ignite Food (@IgniteFood) and helped with PodCamp AZ (@PodCampAZ). I was a board member of the Phoenix Innovation Foundation and a devoted Gangplanker. Huge fan of @IgnitePhoenix, @SMCPhoenix and @YelpAZ.
I am looking forward to getting more involved with the Tassie community here!
I often talk about healthspan, COVID, rock climbing, food and my kids with some SUP and rock climbing thrown in and lately too little Suns and Cardinals (though I have hope).